Domain names have revolutionized the way businesses are conducted in the 21st century. ICANN’s study on the Africa Domain System (DNS) estimated about 5.1 million domains in Africa.
Large, medium, small-scale businesses alike have gained access to goods, services and customers which transcends their geographical location.
The role of domains have become even more important especially on the continent of Africa with the launch of its own domain name: .africa .
STAMP Dot Africa (SDA) is a token that can be used in the payment of domains in Africa and can be transferred between wallet holders. Holders of the token can also spend them on platforms integrated with the stampdotafrica payment gateway.
With blockchains we can trust the public ledger of transactions rather than ourselves. Stamp DotAfrica was built on the Bitcoin/Ethereum blockchain. Join now and get your tokens on your wallet* (check our recommended wallets).
At the recent DNS forum held in Tanzania in July 2017 the community resolved to improve payments solutions among registrants, registrars and registries in Africa. The registries include ccTLDs in Africa and the .africa registry. The DNS business is estimated in a recent ICANN study at $55 million and expected to grow [ Read More ]
How to get SDA Wallet
The following recommended wallets should aid you see your SDA tokens
Create an account at ...
Token Sale Terms
STAMP Dot Africa - SDA Tokens
1 SDA = 1% ETH
Why use SDA
Instant value ...
ICANN Registrar Ghanadotcom accepts SDA tokens as payments for (dot) .africa domains.
coming soon ...
How do I create a new wallet?
- Go to My Ether Wallet.
- Enter a strong but easy to remember password.
- Click the "Generate Wallet" button.
- Click the "Download" button & save your Keystore / UTC file. Back it up.
- Read the warning. If you understand it and promise not to lose your private key, click the "I understand. Continue" button.
- You now have the option of printing a paper wallet, saving your private key, or saving a QR code of your private key. Back up at least one (offline).
- Then click "Next: Save your Address".
- Unlock your wallet that you just created using the Keystore / UTC file you just downloaded or the private key.
- Save your address to a text document & bookmark the link to it on https://etherscan.io/
- Ensure all information matches. Don't lose this information. Double check your work.
How do I add SDA token to My Ether Wallet?
- Go to Ethplorer.io
- Type in the name of the token, SDA or search the address and click on the Token's name there.
- Note the address & decimals of this token.
- In a new tab, navigate to the "Send Ether & Tokens" page on MyEtherWallet.
- Unlock your wallet (check the How do I create a wallet instruction).
- Click "Add Custom Token" on the right side.
- Enter the address from Ethplorer.io, 0xcSDAcontractAddress
- Type in what you want to call it - the name or the symbol: SDA.
- Enter the decimals from Ethplorer.io.
- Click "Save".
Adding SDA Token to imToken(Android and iOS)
- Open your wallet in imToken.
- Click on “Assets” in the menu below.
- Click on the “add button” (a “+” in a middle of a circle) middle right of the Assets screen.
- Scroll the list of tokens.
- Turn on SDA token when seen.
- SDA token add up to the list of assets.
NB: SDA token can be seen in the list of assets when it has been sent to your wallet address
At the recent DNS forum held in Tanzania in July 2017 the community resolved to improve payments solutions among registrants, registrars and registries in Africa. The registries include ccTLDs in Africa and the .africa registry. The DNS business is estimated in a recent ICANN study at $55 million and expected to grow.
To offer a platform for community interactions based on user rights or digital stamps in the internet domain name space in Africa.
The stamps may be transferred among wallet holders, used in online payments gateways in the Africa DNS Ecosystem, exchanged for value, used to enable services and the wallet addresses may be securely associated with domain names in DNS resource records.
In this experiment digital stamps are issued to domain name holders who in turn are able to use the stamps to access information and services or acquire resources from other domains depending on applications. A registrar would accept stamps for domain renewals and hosted domains might accept stamps for identification, authentication, for micro payments, for payments in general and in applications.
With wallet addresses secured in DNS records and DNSSEC signed, providers and users would be assured merchant stamp addressees are safe. Merchant stamp addresses and values are separate and in wallet in custody of stamp holders.
We create a platform for innovation in digital user interactions within the African domain name community and ecosystem.
The value of stamps will rise as number of domains in .africa and other ccTLDs increase and services use stamps.
At the pilot phase participating registrars into African registries (TLDs) would give rebate to registrants in stamps. The registrants in turn contribute software applications using stamps.
Periodically stamps may be issued to commemorate occasions or for sale to domain name holders. The stamps exchanged amongst wallets of domain name holders would increase value of stamps.
There shall be an initial coin offering after the pilot phase
More coming soon...
we welcome your comments
Comments come to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome - Please Register
User exist with same email
Please, check, account exist already or password mismatch
Please, check,either your email or password is incorrect
Login Create Account